Tuesday, January 15, 2008

nickone designs

welcome to the blog of designer nickone.

this is my first post to welcome all to the blog and to remind everyone to stay on the lookout for all things to come. I will be featuring my designs, events and all other news related to nickone designs. as for current news i am currently employed with Media Genesis as well as working freelance for clients such as Snap Family Skateboards and Court Martial Clothing NYC. I am also currently finishing school at baker college of clinton township for a graphic communications bachelor. Design in all shapes and forms is my passion among other things, everything from graphic and web design to shoe and clothing design are what drive me in not only in design but in style. Design is all around us and to most people they dont notice little things like the font helvetica being everywhere but its something you grow to love.
stay on the lookout for news and updates coming in the near future, I will try to post as much as possible and remember to take my digital camera where ever i can, because seening is believing and at least if you dont want to read you can see some cool pictures. thanks again for viewing, so leave some comments and keep checking back.

pce_nickone

No comments: